1. All participating Regional Awards Program (RAP) press releases mentioning NHSMTA/The JIMMY® AWARDS must be approved in writing before they are released to the media. Press releases may be emailed to RReiner@Broadway.org. If the matter is urgent, please call 212-703-0215.
2. Charlotte St. Martin is The Broadway League Foundation's official spokesperson. Requests for interviews and/or comments from Ms. St. Martin may be directed to Elisa Shevitz: EShevitz@Broadway.org or by calling 212-703-0225.
3. RAPs are welcome to use NHSMTA approved press materials, including a long and short program description, available here.
- PDFs of these documents may be shared with members of your local media.
- Any alterations to these descriptions to include references to regional programs must be approved by NHSMTA. Please email any edited documents to RReiner@Broadway.org.
- FAQs can be found here.
4. NHSMTA scholarships and awards are subject to change each year. RAP 2015-2016 press materials and general commentary should not include any speculation about possible awards based on those presented in previous years. A generic statement about NHSMTA award offerings is available here. Once awards and scholarships are finalized for 2016, information will be posted on www.NHSMTA.com and sent directly to each participating awards program.